Friday, August 13, 2010

Imaging of proposed beautiful celebrity result!

I would like to advertise practice for plastic surgery. I not getting enough money already for destroying people’s faces so would like even more. To do his I shall advertise results that which one would get of getting rhinoplasty from Barrell Dam. I not permitted to post photographs of my own results as I am currently under litigation from all my ex-patients. But instead I will share with you wonderful digital imaging of fantastic result if celebrity should desire more aesthetic look to get nose carve up by Dam!



It is with amazement that I see how one such as Adriana Lima with ugly, wide natural nose can be regarded as “super model”. While few possess transcendent aesthetic beauty of La Toya Jackson it is true, there is no excuse for one with mediocrity of face such as this to become successful of modelling in life (even if she is possessing of a pair of very succulent breast).
After: Truly beautiful. Now one is no longer distracted by large unsightly nose, and can freely admire supple perky mammaries without fear of perceiving an unaesthetic nose.


Second is Leighton Meester. Also, she is possessing wide, unappealing “natural” nose. She is a “Gossip Girl”, surely they are gossiping about her unattractive unaesthetic nose? But no more! Dam will take care of that!


Ah, Paris Hilton! Already possessive of a nose that is thin, elegant and beaky! They say you cannot improve upon perfection, but Dam can! Let’s make nose more asymmetric, to match Paris eyes! Look at that! Behold perfection! Pretty as a picture!



Christin Bale. Already he has asymmetric, unnaturally thin nose with droopy tip. Aesthetic nose make him handsome devil, just like Dam! But we can make it even better! Nose thin already, but not yet thin enough! There we go! Is imaging not better? What, now to be even better looking than myself; surely now women find him irresistible; with money and power and aesthetic new nose! Magnificence of proboscis!


I will be happy to perform surgery for special discounted rate (just like “special discounted rate” my practice uses to lure everyone else into surgery) for any celebrity possessive of wisdom to want Dam to create stupendous aesthetic nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment