Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Natural" vs. Unnatural

Sometimes patients come to me and complain of result to be not what they like. Always they complain of not looking "natural"; I tell them, "nature ugly, why you come to me for perform rhinoplasty then?". Surgery can only improve unsightly nose, the more surgery performed on nose the more aesthetic the nose will look.

I have very troublesome patient come to me and tell me nose not look good. I very shocked and surprised; new nose is finely sculpted with tip so pointy could open envelope. Who could be dissatisfied with such a thing? Also complaining he was about irregularity of nose, I tell him "irregularity of nose wonderful thing! do you not want nose multi-faceted like diamond?". He not like asymmetry of nose, but his face is asymmetric so I made nose more asymmetric to fit with face. Is not to have matching face and nose splendid and aesthetic thing?


He get very threatening and agressive, when leave he slam door causing damage to door, even damage to building (he even slam door so hard he create cracks in walls of dirty old house I consult from that were already there!).

Later he complain to medical board, but I use persuasion to other plastic surgeon to not testify against me. Are we not all genius? Should one who has risen to godlike status of plastic surgeon be dropped to masses of great unwashed?

Eventually, medical board agree with me that "open roof deformity" not a deformity! Of course this is known to those with wisdom. Lots of money westerners pay for cars with open roofs, yet they not want open roof on nose? Ridiculous is such a thing.

Here in instruction on protection against patient:

1. Simply tell medical board you have done actions all complying with "standard practice". While some may say it is an unethical thing to lie to medical board, this is only said by those not imparted with higher wisdom of plastic surgeon.

2. Never admit you wrong. Because you not wrong! Even wrong you are, then you are right because you are plastic surgeon! Every nose will look better after operation, and this should be known.

3. Never, ever give refund to patient. Even if patient die. If you lose money, you lose power; and it is well known that women are attracted to money and power. How you expect prostitute to show any interest then?


Follow these steps, and then you will be able to create stupendous deformed nose they rest of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment