Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome to my lovely aesthetic blog!

Hello, my name is Barrell Dam. I am world renown Plastic Surgeon - warrant for my arrest in many countries! Some may say I not good surgeon because they not like lovely aesthetic surgery I do for them - they stupid! My rhinoplasty make lovely beautiful thin, sculpted crooked nose - very aesthetic! Not like ugly wide "natural" nose like patient want. My patients complain because their nostril uneven - who want even nostril like everybody else? Better to have one nostril small and beautiful for looking at and have one large nostril for breathe.

Also, I perform breast augmentation - make make splendid big fake titties on womens! I also like this procedure as I get to touch breast of nubile young girls! I not get to touch much titty in real life as I ugly creepy haggard old man; but as Plastic Surgeon get to feel up bosoms of many girls, so I very happy!

This blog is for purposes of making dispel unsavoury rumour about me being not good surgeon - all lies! They not know that I more better than god? We shall see. Glorious power of Dam triumph in end.

No comments:

Post a Comment